HOW TO RENT
- If you have a gear list or know what you need, please email us directly at email@example.com
- Still looking? Browse our website & add items to the cart for a one-day rate estimate
- Any important details, items you need, shipping addresses etc., please add them to the comments section while submitting a rental request
- Not sure what you need? Give us a call!
- New clients please fill out the Credit Card Authorization and Rental Agreement forms
- When we receive your gear request, we’ll send a quote to you as soon as we can, generally the same day
- Once the above forms complete & everything is on your quote please let us know if the rental is confirmed
- Rates listed on the website are for a 1-day rental before sales tax
- Weekend rentals (Friday afternoon pickup & Monday morning return) are billed as 1-day
- Week long rentals (5-7 days) are billed as 3 days
- Renting longer than a week? Contact us for a quote
- Payment is collected Upon pickup of the gear
- Shoot canceled? Please let us know ASAP so we can make the gear available to other clients
Pickups & Returns
- We are open 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Can’t make it to the shop? We can ship or courier gear to/from your location
- Pickups are 1pm – 5pm
- Returns are 9am – 10:30am
- Need to arrange for after hours? Please let us know, we will do our best to help!
- For rentals with gear valued over $5,000 we’ll need a COI that names DC Camera as Loss Payee and Additionally insured [sample]
- For rentals with gear valued under $5,000, you can rent without insurance, but you are still responsible for any damage to equipment during the rental
- Don’t have insurance? We recommend Film Emporium or Insure My Equipment for short-term policies
- If the value of your gear is under $15,000, we may be able offer you a damage waiver in lieu of proper equipment rental insurance.